Hi, I’m LUCAS DE SORDI,
an brasilian architect, product designer, “professional maker” and Master in Interactive Design by IaaC, an university attached to Barcelona’s Fab Lab.
For the last years I’ve being producing and teaching in many workshops related to tech and design. Themes like: Digital Fabrication, Parametric Design, Interaction and Robotics, workshops such as PRODUCTIFY helping people to think and materialize interactive products and present their storytelling through video scenarios; CNC furniture in the São Paulo School; some Visiting Schools of the Architecture Association of London in São Paulo and Rio; as tutor in the research group on responsive structures, Sensible Shelters, from Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, teaching contents such as robotics, movement and physical / digital integration; or Pursuit the Form, a workshop about digital generative modeling and biomimetics, by leading the VR/AR experimental visualization lab.
I’m amazed for how human geniality express itself through this intersection between design and tech. I’m actually believe they’re the same thing.
At the moment, I’ve being working with scenography and experience based architecture in São Paulo.
- Self-employed and Overlord at www.lucasdesordi.com – São Paulo / Brasília, Now
- Atelier Esquina – Architect and Scenographer – São Paulo, May 2017
- Fechado Para Jantar – Scenographer – São Paulo, May 2017
- Thomas Jefferson’s Makerspace – maker and teacher, Brasília, Sept 2017
- Pursuit the Form VR Lab, teacher and researcher, Rio de Janeiro, Aug 2017
- Campus Party CPBSB01 – Lecturer – project assist. and teacher, Brasília, July 2017
- Campus Party CPBSB01 – Teacher – paper lamps workshop, Brasília, July 2017
- Productify – Interactive Design Workshop – executive and teacher, Brasília, Feb 2017
- Funfarra – art installation, scenographer, Brasília, Feb 2017.
- 285au Architecture and Urbanism, partner architect, Brasília, Apr 2016 to 2017
- Móveis Convida Festival – NTCA Events, scenographer and designer, Brasília, Aug 2016
- Atelier Marko Brajovic – www.markobrajovic.com – Architect, São Paulo, 2013 to 2015
- CNC Fabricated Furniture Workshop + Escola São Paulo + AMB, São Paulo, November 2013
- LANADUMONT Arquitetura architect and technical supervisor, Brasília, September 2013
- SUPPLE PAVILIONS 2 – AA Visiting School + Pimpolhos School of Samba assistant tutor, Rio de Janeiro, March 2012
- Disruptive Technologies in Architecture – UniCeub University – Lecturer – Aug 2011
- HIGH-LOW – AA Visiting School + FIESP and FILE – Electronic Language International Festival assistant tutor, São Paulo July 2011
- HIGH-LOW installation FILE – Electronic Language International Festival from SUBdV – Franklin Lee, Anne Anne Save de Beaurecueil assistant, São Paulo, July 2011
- MD Arquitetos Associados, architect, 2010
- FARE Arquitetura, architect, Oct 2009